Starting Tuesday 12/14 We have added more areas of the facility that will be available by online reservation only.
Just a reminder that the YMCA facility will be open for the following activities indoors without making a reservation from Monday – Friday 5am – 10am and 5pm-9pm, Saturday 7am-10am, Sunday 9am-1pm:
- Wellness, fitness machines (limited room capacity)
- Nautilus (limited room capacity
- Stretch Room( limited room capacity)
Also, starting Tuesday 12/14 the YMCA facility will be open more areas for the following indoor activities and times, by online reservation only:
|Indoor Track||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm , Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Basketball||Mon-Fri: 7am-10am & 5pm-7pm, Sat:7am-10am|
|Racquetball||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Handball||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Weight Room||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Pickleball||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|The Den||Mon-Fri: 5am-5pm and 7pm-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Nautilus||Mon-Fri:5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
|Wellness, fitness machines||Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm, Sat:7am-10am, Sun: 9am-1pm|
Outdoor fitness classes will continue as scheduled.. Click Here to see schedule
* need help accessing your account to make a reservation please email email@example.com
Things you need to know before entering the YMCA:
- Daily health screening needs to be done before entering the building. Health screenings can be found at www.ymcaulster.org/daily-health-screening/
- Members MUST sign off on COVID-19 policy before checking in. policy can be found at https://operations.daxko.com/online/2186/MembershipV2/WaiverSignature.mvc/barcode
- Temperature check will be done at check in
- Mask must be worn at all times
- Must maintain six feet social distance
- Hand Sanitizer is offered throughout the facility.
- Please bring in your key tag/ or membership id card.
- All members must have an active membership before entry.Y memberships may be purchased via email or phone only. Please call 845-338-3810 ext. 114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring in your own equipment such as water bottles, towels, basketballs, handballs and etc.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Y!