We’re excited to be welcoming members back to the YMCA! Starting Monday 8/31 We have updated hours of operations (we will increase hours based on member interest), limited room capacities and added more areas of the facility that will be available by online reservation only. Face masks and a covid-19 screening are required for building.
Starting Monday 8/31 the YMCA facility will be open for the following activities indoors from 7am – 10am and 5pm-7pm:
- Wellness, fitness machines (limited room capacity)
- Nautilus (limited room capacity
- Strength Room( limited room capacity)
Also, starting Monday 8/31 the YMCA facility will be open for the following indoor activities and times, by online reservation only:
- Indoor Track- Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm , Saturday:7am-10am
- Basketball- Monday-Friday: 7am-10am & 5pm-7pm, Saturday:7am-10am
- Racquetball- Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturday:7am-10am
- Handball- Monday-Friday: 7am-10am & 5pm-7pm, Saturday:7am-10am
- Weight Room-Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturday:7am-10am
- Pickleball- Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturday:7am-10am
Outdoor fitness classes and virtual classes will continue as scheduled and Water classes and lap swimming will continue at Wiltwyck as scheduled.
* need help accessing your account to make a reservation please email email@example.com
Online check in and reservations can be made at ymcaulster.org
Things you need to know before entering the YMCA:
- Daily health screening needs to be done before entering the building. Health screenings can be found at www.ymcaulster.org/daily-health-screening/
- Members MUST sign off on COVID-19 policy before checking in. policy can be found at https://operations.daxko.com/online/2186/MembershipV2/WaiverSignature.mvc/barcode
- Temperature check will be done at check in
- Mask must be worn at all times
- Please bring in your key tag/ or membership id card.
- All members must have an active membership before entry.Y memberships may be purchased via email or phone only. Please call 845-338-3810 ext. 114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring in your own equipment such as water bottles, towels, basketballs, handballs and etc.
- No changing facilities
- No lockers
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Y!