Get Outside for Your Group Fitness Classes in THE YMCA PARKING LOT!
STARTS WEEK OF 7/27:
MONDAYS 9-10am STRENGTH w/ Brooke
TUESDAYS 9-10am CYCLE w/ Guen
THURSDAYS 6-7am CYCLE w/ Amy
FRIDAYS 9-10am TAI CHI w/ Eileen
SATURDAYS 9-10am PUMP n CORE w/ Donna
Equipment must be sanitized before and after class and social distancing maintained.
Membership & Registration (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
*YMCA membership required to participate in classes. Become a YMCA MEMBER by contacting: NSCOTT@YMCAULSTER.ORG or call 338-3810 x114 OR Non-Members pay $15 guest fee PER CLASS.
*NO WALK INS
*CLASSES ARE WEATHER PERMITTING
*Class capacities are limited. ALL MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE AT: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/2186/ProgramsV2/Home.mvc Registration is available 24 hours before class
YMCA MEMBERSHIP includes use of Wiltwyck Pool
Schedule below for time available for YMCA members:
SUNRISE YOGA 7:00-8:00 am (all are welcome)
7:00am-9:00am Lap Swimming for YMCA members only
Hurricanes Swim team practice 7:30am-9:00am (3x a week MWF)
9:30am-1:00pm 2 Lap lanes for swimming (YMCA and Wiltwyck members)
1:00pm-4:00pm- Wiltwyck members only
4:00pm-7:00pm 1-2 Lap lanes for swimming (for both YMCA and Wiltwyck members)
Hurricanes Swim team will be in from 5:30pm-7:00pm (3x a week MWF)
9:00am-11:00am Lap swimming for YMCA members only
11:00am-7:00pm- Wiltwyck members only
*Please note: Y members should not be using the pool outside of our scheduled pool times, you will not be able to enter the pool. Open swim is not available to Y members unless you purchase a Wiltwyck membership.
A few things to remember while spending time with us at the Wiltwyck Pool:
- We would ask all pool attendees to maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals at all times, unless you are members of the same household or family unit, or safety or the activity in which you are engaged requires a shorter distance. Any time individuals are within six feet of individuals outside of their household or family unit and not in the water, they must wear an acceptable face covering (both nose and mouth). No face coverings should be worn by anyone in the water.
- In accordance with COVID-19 regulations, all guest and members must check- in at the snack bar upon entering property.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited
- We ask that no members should leave their child seating on the side of the pool for the lifeguard to watch. It is not the responsibility of the lifeguard to watch a child while you are swimming laps or taking any Aqua fitness classes.
- Please respect the set schedule