There’s something special about our Y. It’s not the equipment. It’s not the building. It’s the People and our Values. It’s the sense of community coming together to learn, grow and thrive.
Benefits of a Membership
- Over 50 Group Exercise Classes
- Cardio Center
- Free Weight Room
- Nautilus Circuit
- Stretch Room
- Cycle Studio
- Yoga Studio
- Group Exercise Studio
- Rowing & TRX Studio
- Strength & Agility Training Center
- Three Gymnasiums
- Racquetball Court
- Aquatic Fitness Classes
- Aquatic Center with Six Lane Pool
- Indoor Track
- 5 locker rooms for comfort!
- Free Babysitting while you work-out!
- All- inclusive adult Basketball, Pickleball, and Table Tennis.
- Special member rates for Swim Lessons, Personal Training, Camps, After School Programs, Bicycling, Fitness Programs, D.R.A.W.
- … and our 8 week Personal Fitness Program Tailored to your fitness goals!
Monthly, Quarterly or Annual payment options.
Financial assistance available based upon need.
The YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County does not deny anyone membership or program services due to their inability to pay. Therefore, a sliding fee scale and a scholarship program have been established to provide assistance to those in the community who need YMCA services but are unable to pay the entire fee. The sliding fee scale is based on family size and family income. The YMCA does not receive government subsidies for these scholarships. With business and private donations to the YMCA’s Strong Kids Campaign we are able to provide this service to our community. All donations are greatly appreciated and can be made any time of year by contacting the YMCA.