YMCA friends & family,
We want to take a moment to personally thank each and everyone of you for your generosity during this time. The outpouring of donations have been spectacular. We cannot continue to build a better Kingston without you.
During this time we may look different than we did in February, but here are a few examples of what we have been doing to serve our community:
- Our emergency childcare services are providing vital programs for the children of the emergency and essential workers who are keeping our community safe and functioning.
- Through our food programs, we are ensuring that kids and families know where their next meal is coming from.
- We are conducting wellness checks to make sure our seniors are safe and supported.
- Our virtual programs and activities are providing youth, families, adults and seniors with a place to stay connected and healthy.
- We are continuing to partner with other organizations to make sure the needs of the community is being addressed.
As we try to re-imagine the future and how we will look once this pandemic ends we hope that you will be right beside us.