MAKE AN EXCITING DIFFERENCE
SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
Every day, the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County serves children, teens, families, and adults of all ages in such a way that our entire community is strengthened. It is the organization’s tradition of caring that leaves a lasting impression on everyone it helps.
It takes the efforts of many people to make the YMCA a successful organization. Thanks to our supporters, volunteers, members and friends, the YMCA continues its legacy of service and accessibility to all who wish to be a part of its programs and activities regardless of circumstances or station in life.
Your partnership as a donor is essential as we strive to provide services to those in our community who need them the most. To ensure that no one is denied a chance to participate and the successful delivery of quality, values-based programs, we truly need your help and financial support.
The needs are great, but there’s a way you can help. By making a donation to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign, you help the YMCA provide membership and programs to kids and families who might not otherwise be able to afford them, helping to improve their lives and the quality of life in our community.
Contributions to the YMCA’s annual Strong Kids Campaign ensure that no child or family is turned away because of the inability to pay. Each year, the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County provides financial assistance to local youth and families in need. Gifts of any amount are welcome, and go directly to camperships, Programs, and memberships.
HOW YOUR DOLLARS MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- $22 gives a 1-month Y membership for a teen or youth
- $52 gives a child the lifesaving skill of swimming for 8 weeks
- $100 gives one week of before and after school care to a family in need
- $250 gives two children, one week of day camp in the summer or YMCA Farm Education
- $500 allows two families to unplug, connect and stay healthy throughout the year
- $1,000 allows four school-aged children to explore new interests, stay active and have positive role models during an important time in their lives.
Gifts may be designated as “unrestricted”, in which case we will invest it in the program or location where it is needed most. As a 501 (c) 3 corporation, all donations to the YMCA are tax-deductible.
For information on any of these opportunities to support our community based programs, contact Kristyn Keller.
Each association is an independent organization, autonomous and separate from the YMCA of the USA.